ROOM 8 is a smaller room with 1 x double bed. It is suitable for a single or couple on a budget.
- Linen and pillow supplied.
- Ceiling fan.
- Electric blanket.
- Luggage rack.
- Shared bathroom, kitchen and laundry facilities.
1 person : $75 per night | $450 per week
2 people : $90 per night | $525 per week
3 people : $110 per night | $625 per week
4 people : $125 per night | $675 per week
5 people : $140 per night | $725 per week
Check in : 4pm | Check out by 11am.
Late check-in options are available. Contact us for more information on 02 9557 0000.
Accommodation must be paid in advance.
More accommodation options
- Room 1 – Two double beds and access to the balcony. Suitable for singles, two couples or a small family.
- Room 2 – Large room with 1 x double bed and north facing balcony access. Suitable for a single or couple.
- Room 3 – North facing room with 1 x double bed. Suitable for a single.
- Room 4 – Two double beds. Balcony access. Cute P & O style porthole window.
- Room 5 – Two large, spacious rooms with a double bed in each. Suitable for two couples or family. East facing balcony access. Minimum 2 guest price.
- Room 6 – Large family room with 2 double beds & one single. Seating. Minimum 2 guest price.
- Room 7 -Moderate sized room with 1 x double bed. Suitable for a single or couple.
- Room 8 – Small room with 1 x double bed. Suitable for a single or couple on a budget.
About our accommodation
Affordable accommodation Camperdown close to Sydney Uni and RPA Hospital.
At the Alfred Hotel we offer a range of affordable, short and long term accommodation in the heart of Camperdown Sydney. We are conveniently located within walking distance of Royal Prince Alfred Hospital (RPA), Chris O’Brien Lifehouse and Sydney University. We neighbour Newtown, Sydney’s cosmopolitan inner city restaurant, cafe and entertainment hub.
Our accommodation options cater to singles, couples, groups and family rooms. All rooms were renovated in 2017 and have new beds, linen, pillows, electric blankets and ceiling fans. Some rooms have access to balconies. The share uni-sex bathroom is clean and retains much of the Hotel’s Art Deco features and charm.
The renovated common kitchen has all the facilities and appliances reminiscent of home including cooktop, fridge, sink, cappuccino machine and microwave. The share laundry has a coin operated washing machine and dryer.
Downstairs in our restaurant guests can enjoy a hearty meal for only $12 (check our daily dining specials). Happy hour is daily from 4-6pm with house beers only $5, premium beers $6 and house wines $6. Or perhaps you’d prefer to bag a bargain at our boutique bottleshop. Our shady, renovated outdoor beer garden is the perfect place to relax and watch a game or gather with friends and family. Please note: we do not serve breakfast at the Hotel however there are many cafe choices within an easy walking distance.
The Alfred Hotel is located at 51 Missenden Road, Camperdown, Sydney, NSW, Australia. Accommodation bookings and enquiries call 02 9557 0000 or complete the enquiry form below.